Download Microsoft Office 2013 VL ProPlus English (x86 x64) 2016.08.02 (Software) For free
- Language: English (en-US)
- Channel: Volume License
- Version 15.0.4841.1000 (SP1)
- Architectures: x86/x64
- Proofing Tools: English, French, Spanish
- Updated August 2, 2016
Customized default setup (slightly modified using OCT - Office Customization Tool)
- Skip EULA
- Default setup options- all programs and features will be installed by default, except for Lync * and Office Telemetry ** - you can obviously modify all setup options as you wish
* Lync = Skype for Business in Office 2016 (why you should not install it, nor accept to install it as an 'optional update' from Microsoft Update)
The thing is, default setup will install Lync (Skype for Business), whether the computer has the Skype client already installed or not.
If you choose to install Skype for Business from Office setup, it will run through a Skype setup wizard, which prompts you to start Skype when Windows starts, install Skype Click to Call, set Bing as your search engine and MSN as your homepage, and then asks you to sign in.
Here's where the confusion starts. What account do I use? If you select Skype Name and use your existing (personal/home) account it will configure the computer to use two identities - Skype for your personal account and Skype for Business for your work account. If you select Microsoft Account, it will create a new Live ID with your work email address - something you probably don't want to do.
** Office Telemetry (why you might not want to share your data)
Telemetry Dashboard displays the file names and titles of documents in each userÃ¢Â€â„¢s Most Recently Used list, which might reveal personal or confidential information about the user or organization. The names of add-ins and other solutions that are used by Office are also displayed.
The telemetry agent collects inventory, usage, and other application data and uploads it to a shared folder, where it is processed by a service known as the telemetry processor and inserted into an SQL database. The Telemetry Dashboard connects to this database so that it can show the usage of Office files, add-ins, and solutions.
- KMSpico 10.2.0 + Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 BETA 5 (activators)
- Classic Menu for Office v5.85 (adds Office 2003 type toolbars and menus to Office 2013)
- Office Tab v9.81 (edit multiple files within a single tabbed window)
- Previous versions uninstallers (Office 2003, 2007, 2010)
- Disable/Restore 'Sign In' option in Office applications (reg file)
- Disable/Restore Office 2013 Telemetry (reg file)
- ShellNewHandler (easily remove New Microsoft_xxxx from Windows Explorer context menu)
- Delete any previously installed version using the provided uninstallers (bonus folder) and reboot if required
- Mount / burn / extract ISO file
- Install Office 2013
- Activate using Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.3 (bonus folder, click the Office button, install AutoKMS, and click the Activate button)
- Install Visual Studio for Office Runtime (bonus folder)
- Classic Menu for Office v5.85 + serial
- Office Tab v9.81 + serial
- Merge reg file Remove/Restore Sign In Office 2013 to remove/restore the Sign in option (reboot required)
- Merge reg file Disable/Restore Office 2013 Telemetry to remove/restore Telemetry
- Run ShellNewHandler (easily remove New Microsoft_xxxx from Windows Explorer context menu)
Windows 10/8.1/8,7 SP1 + Server/Server 2012 R2/2012/Server 2008 R2 (64-bit version for Office 64-bit)