- »Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 Essential Training (1 dvd)
- »Lynda.com Web Design Fundamentals (1 cd)
- »VTC Ubuntu Certification (1 cd)
- »Lynda.com Maya 2011 New Features (1 cd)
- »Total Training Adobe Flash CS5 Professional Essentials (1 cd)
- »Practical PHP and MySQL by Jono Bacon Book and Live CD (1 cd)
- »Lynda.com InDesign CS5 Interactive Documents and Presentations (1 dvd)
- »Lynda.com Access 2010 Tutorials Power Shortcuts (1 cd)
- »Digital Tutors Exploring Animation Principles in 3ds Max 2011 Appeal (1 cd)
- »Total Training Online Adobe After Effects CS4 Essentials (1 dvd)
- »Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 6 5 1 2 Patch
- »PhotoLine v18 01 Multilingual with Key TorDogger
- »DVDFab 9 1 1 5 Final
- »Speed MP3 Downloader 2 4 2 8 Team OS HKRG
- »Microsoft Windows 8 1 Pro VL x64 DVD
- »OpenCanvas v5 5 20 with Key TorDigger
- »Norton Internet Security 2013 V20 3 0 36 Incl Trial Reset P2p
- »Microsoft Office ProPlus 2013 VL x64 en US Jun2013
- »15 Bluetooth Hack Apps One Ebook h33t Ahmed jar
- »Professional Wifi Cracker 2013
Digital Tutors Using the RealFlow RenderKit in Maya (1 cd)
In this series of lessons, we will learn how the RealFlow RenderKit can be used inside of Maya. The RealFlow RenderKit is an extremely powerful set of tools for rendering RealFlow particle data directly within our primary 3D application. With the RealFlow RenderKit, we have the ability to control the size and shape of our rendered particles, we can increase or decrease the number of particles that are rendered, and we can also shade our particles based on RealFlow magnitude data. Using the RealFlow RenderKit, we can also generate meshes around our particles at render time, eliminating the need to mesh our particles inside of RealFlow. During this course, we will also discuss how RealFlow particles can be rendered as volumetric clouds, as well as learning how to import RealFlow displacement map sequences into maya for Rendering.
Download Size: 487.04 MB
|Digital Tutors Using Morph and Magic Daemons in RealFlow 5 (1 cd)
In this series of lessons we'll learn how to use the morph and magic daemons to have a particle stream morph into an object. We'll also learn how to control our simulation using the Filter daemon. We'll ...
|Digital Tutors Using Hybrido in RealFlow 5 (1 cd)
In this series of lessons, we will explore the Hybrido fluid solver, which is a key feature introduced in RealFlow 5. The Hybrido fluid solver opens up a whole new realm of possibilities for fluid simulation within ...
|Digital Tutors Getting Started with RealFlow 5 (1 cd)
In this series of lessons we'll learn the basics of using RealFlow 5. Using RealFlow, we can create realistic fluid and physics simulations that we can then bring into another application to light and render. This series ...
Adguard 5.6 is a new release of the popular Internet filter Adguard. Not only it protects you from unwanted ads, it protects from phishing and dangerous websites too. While working siltently in the background, it automatically removes advertisements from the web pages you visit, thereby saving your traffic and reducing the page loading time. The program supports both 32x and 64x Windows versions, and it works with all popular browsers.